|Price||RM130.00 - RM400.00|
|Size (L x W x H)||48 cm x 13 cm x 13 cm|
Bestparts.com.my is an online store which is selling Car Spare Parts. have been founded and established since 2010. Since then, the company have been growing everyday. We strive to be one of the top and best out there.Any Enquiry pls whatsapp 0199893947
Original Perodua Myvi 1.0 1.3 2005-2010Years Absorber Front And Rear
Front - 2pc 48510-BZ050
Rear - 2pc 48531-BZ070
Worn Out Shocks Will Cause:
- Excessive shaking on an unpaved road.
- Unstable ride at high speed.
- Excessive pitching action.
- Excessive nose dive and squat during acceleration and braking.
- Longer stopping distance.
- Tyres bouncing on a bumpy road.
- Wear out on the tyre shoulder.
- Bad fuel consumption.
When should I change to Shock Absorbers ?
- When vehicle shows an unstable behaviour upon driving, example such as excessive roll, during cornering, pitching, bouncing, squat, nose dive and so on.
- When the bouncing continue after you push on the bonnet.
- When you hear strange or unfamilier sounds from the shocks, when driving.
- When you find external damage on the shocks such as on the outer casing, rod bending, oil leakage, damaged bushes and washers, etc.
- When replacing your worn out tyres.
*Caution : Always replace four shocks at the same time!
- Never hold a shaft with pliers or in a vice as this will damage the shock absorbers causing oil leakage.
- Always use a new lock nut upon replacing with new shocks.
- When installing a brake hose, make sure you release the bubbles on all brake hoses.
- Always use a torque wrench when tightening the lock nut.
#perodua #myvi #shock #absorber #original #genuine